Job Opportunities with usWe equate people growth to Company growth, believing that if we surround ourselves with talented people and help them to develop their skills and capabilities, the Company will succeed. We don’t just offer a job, we offer a career.
Associate Engineer: Robotics Automation
- Degree/Diploma (Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electrical/Electronics or Production Engineering)
- Certification in one or more Robot Manufacturer's approved programs
- Basic understanding of automated manufacturing system mechanics and controls
- Hands-on robot operation/programming/ trouble shooting/ maintenance experience
- Hands-on experience with Robot Online & Off-Une Programming
- Familiarity with basics of Industrial Robot standards and specifications.
- Able to communicate effectively - verbal and written English. Other language skills are a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling candidates to work comfortably in both office and shop floor environments while interfacing with people from all levels of the customer's organization.
- Able to travel to customer installation sites, tooling build sites, and integration shops.
- Able to work flexible hours, based on customer needs and availability of equipment/facilities.
On-site robot programming & teaching, installation & commissioning, troubleshooting & debug
- Adhere to and advocate for all Safety Protocols, Safe Operating Procedures, and proper use of Personal Safety Equipment, without exception.
- Provide technical support for robot installation work done by contractors or customer skilled trades at build, integration, and end-user customer sites.
- Start-up, test, and calibrate all robots on site according to manufacturer's procedures.
- Download, install, and debug all robot programs. Touch-up points and paths to achieve design intent, cycle time targets, and eliminate any safety issues.
- Modify existing robot programs or provide new ad-hoc programming on-site to complete system design intent, or to improve robot reliability, maintainability, or performance.
- Assist with the startup and launch of customer's production system. Quickly resolve any issues associated with robot automation that impedes customer's schedule or part quality attainment goals.
- Assist with training the customer's people in the proper operation and maintenance of all robots in the system.
- Provide documentation that accurately shows actual as-built, installed, and approved robot configuration, programming, and systems interfaces (human, network, controls).
- Participate in and provide technical support to customer's robot safety system testing, validation, approval (production release), and Risk Assessments.
Simulation and Off-line programming of robots
- Evaluate multiple scenarios in simulation for optimizing system performance.
- Assist with developing and evaluating alternate system layouts, fixture tooling designs, robot configurations, and robot end-of-arm tooling designs.
- Conduct robot reach studies, cycle time analysis, and process flow.