Onsite Robot Programming
I Robots engineers have programmed robots for several different applications and having International Robot Programming Experience at ABB China for Kawasaki Robots.
- Laser Cutting
- Spot Welding & Stud Welding
- Material Handling
- MIG Welding
- Plasma Cutting
- Water Jet Cutting
- Vision Inspection Guidance
Simulation & Offline Programming
Robot simulation is the core of Digital manufacturing technologies. I Robots provides simulation and services for robot based automation systems that enable:
- Robot and layout placement optimization
- Cycle time studies & optimization solution
- Feasibility checking & interface checking
- Design study & validation (fixtures, weld guns, grippers, tools, material handling equipment, and others)
Robot Specific & Generic Simulation softwares
- Siemens RobCAD / Process Simulate (On request)
- FANUC Roboguide
- Motoman MotoSIM EG
- Kawasaki K-Roset
- ABB Robot Studio (on request)
- Nachi FD on Desk
- Universal Robot URSim
PLC Programming & Controls
Provide INTEGRATION WITH FIXURE, MACHINES, & Robots USING PLC'S over all communication protocols for following brands:
- Allen Bradley
CONTROL PANNEL DESIGN & MANUFACTURING:
As per Integration / Customer Needs we design & manufacture the control panel for the systems with advanced features and integration standards.
Design & Consultancy
I Robots offers consultancy services & system design for robotic automation projects in the areas of:
- Layout preparation
- Equipment selection (Robots, grippers, tools, weld guns, etc.)
- Fixture peripheral equipment design
- Safety system design
- PLC system design
- Site implementation and prove out
- Training faculties with ABB, Fanuc, Yaskawa, Kawasaki, Kuka & Nachi robots, PLCs, servo spot welding, Handling/Tooling, hemming, vision system, and MIG welding, etc application experience.
- Classrooms capable of accommodating multiple sessions
- Training is also provided at customer facilities on request like industries, colleges, etc.
Basic setup, operation, program structure, editing, controller overview and trouble shooting.
Robot application engineering, interfacing, vision setup & advanced robot functions
Material handling, MIG welding, Spot welding, Hemming, Stud welding and vision system, etc.
I Robots offers basic training on prominent industrial PLCs which includes theory as well as practical application oriented automation case studies.